A lot of people ask me why WordPress is better than other ways to build a website. With so many options available like Wix, Weebly and others, it can be hard to decide what’s best for you. But for me, WordPress is hands-down the best platform available.
Here are a few reasons why I think so:
- You have full control over the look of your site with access to tons of free themes and paid premium themes.
- Blogging built in. Rather than having to have a blog in one place and your website in another, WordPress brings everything together seamlessly.
- Tons of extra features available through plugins. Whether you’re looking to add social media share buttons, contact forms, shopping carts or anything else, your options are plentiful
- Familiar interface. If you’ve ever worked with Microsoft Word or Google docs, you’ll catch on quick to blogging with WordPress.
- SEO friendly. WordPress has plenty of tools built in to help you boost traffic to your site on Google, and has the options to add plugins to help even more.
WordPress is one of the most versatile ways to build a website for any industry. Some of your favorite websites you may not even know are running WordPress, that’s how much potential for customization you have. For example, Tony Robbins, Suzanne Evans and Danielle Laporte are a few professionals from different walks of life that all use WordPress to power their website.
Now that you see what WordPress can do, what’s stopping you from starting your own?